Check out these easy to make 5 ingredient protein muffins. Loaded with chocolate chips and completely grain-free, these protein-packed snacks are naturally vegan, gluten free, paleo, low carb, sugar free and dairy free! I used GAT Plant Protein in my muffins and they taste amazing!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
Roughly 100 Calories per muffin
6g of protein- Serves 8
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter can sub for any smooth nut or seed butter
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used 1/4 cup Sugar free or Dairy Free)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin tin with 8 greased muffin tins and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your almond butter and unsweetened applesauce and mix until fully combined. Stir through your chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter amongst the greased muffin tins and bake for 10-15 minutes- Check at 10 minutes and test with a skewer- If it comes out clean, remove immediately. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Depending on the protein powder you use, cooking time varies. Continually check on the muffins and remove as soon as a skewer comes out clean.
I snagged this recipe from another website from Pinterest so if you are interested, I'll send you the site.
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.
Loaded Cauliflower Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Servings: 4 Ingredients: 1 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized ...
Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins
Check out this awesome recipe for a healthy protein muffin that actually tastes good. A lot of these protein treat re...
Arm Day - Bicep/Tricep Supersets
Try out this Arm workout for a crazy pump. Biceps, Triceps, Forearms I always start with cardio to warm up to help pr...