This recipe turned out pretty good! We used GAT Plant Protein in this recipe but if you would like to use a normal Whey Protein, that would work as well. Recipe calls for 2 bananas but I think you can get away with 1 to 1 1/2.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 13-15 mins
- 2 medium overripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder (I used GAT Plant Protein)
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond meal or flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add protein powder, oats, almond meal, and cinnamon, stirring to combine. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Using wet hands, roll dough into 12 balls. Flatten with hands before placing evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for roughly 13-15 minutes, or until set. Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
I snagged this recipe from another website from Pinterest so if you are interested, I'll send you the site.
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.
Almond Flour Crepes Recipe
Almond Flour Crepes Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 10 mins Total Time 20 minutes Servings: 4 crepes Calories:...
Healthy Confetti Cake
Vanilla Gluten-Free Keto Birthday Cake Recipe - Sugar Free Prep Time 20 minutes Cook Time 1 hour Total Time 1...
High Volume Chest Day
High volume, keep rest periods to a minimum. Focus on picking light enough weight so you can get through all the reps...