This recipe turned out pretty good! We used GAT Plant Protein in this recipe but if you would like to use a normal Whey Protein, that would work as well. Recipe calls for 2 bananas but I think you can get away with 1 to 1 1/2.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 13-15 mins
- 2 medium overripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder (I used GAT Plant Protein)
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond meal or flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add protein powder, oats, almond meal, and cinnamon, stirring to combine. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Using wet hands, roll dough into 12 balls. Flatten with hands before placing evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for roughly 13-15 minutes, or until set. Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
I snagged this recipe from another website from Pinterest so if you are interested, I'll send you the site.
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.
Monday is BACK
This week is starting off with a heavy back day. It's 7 back exercises for a total of over 250 reps! Different variat...
Chocolate PB Protein Muffins
Check out this delicious recipe for chocolate peanut butter protein muffins that are low in sugar and high in protein...
Tree Trunk Legs
Another routine that's continuing the fast-paced workout with minimal rest periods. It's 7 leg exercises for a total ...