These Avocado Burgers have been one of my favorite healthy recipes lately! Switch up your ground meat and give it a little different taste with this easy recipe.
- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken
- 1 large ripe avocado - cut into chunks
- 1 clove chopped of garlic
- 1/3 cup Panko crumbs or Almond meal
- 1 minced Poblano or Jalapeño pepper optional but recommended
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss gently.
- Shape into desired size patties
- Grill 4-5 minutes on each side on an indoor grill pan or an outside grill at medium heat or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.