Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Servings: 6 (2 Muffins)
- 2 Scoops of any cinnamon protein (I Used PEScience Snickerdoodle)
- Small can of pumpkin puree
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix or stir all ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Fill each muffin cup half way
- Bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes
Serving size: 2 muffins, 6g carbs, 1g fat, 8g protein
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.
Arm Day - Bicep/Tricep Supersets
Try out this Arm workout for a crazy pump. Biceps, Triceps, Forearms I always start with cardio to warm up to help pr...
Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
Pumpkin flavor season is here! Let's keep your diet clean with this healthy Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake recipe! It's ...
Chest/Triceps Bulk Series
The Bulk Series routines are geared toward adding size and strength. Also consider adding calories and more carbs int...