Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces
- Salt and pepper to desired amount
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (Use fat free for lower calories)
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled (Use turkey bacon for lower calories)
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350F and spread the cauliflower out on a cooking sheet covered with foil, sprinkle salt & pepper and roast for about 20 minutes. (Until fork tender)
- Once roasted, push all cauliflower into a pile and cover with cheese and bacon.
- Return to oven for about 5 minutes and top with green onions once finished.
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.
Arm Day - Bicep/Tricep Supersets
Try out this Arm workout for a crazy pump. Biceps, Triceps, Forearms I always start with cardio to warm up to help pr...
Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake
Pumpkin flavor season is here! Let's keep your diet clean with this healthy Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake recipe! It's ...
Chest/Triceps Bulk Series
The Bulk Series routines are geared toward adding size and strength. Also consider adding calories and more carbs int...