Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 18 cookies
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons Swerve sweetener
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cookie sheets with baking parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, salt, and sweetener.
- Mix in the butter, egg and vanilla.
- The dough will seem slightly dry but hold together when rolled into balls.
- Roll the dough into 18 balls.
- Mix remaining 2 tablespoons of sweetener and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl and roll cookie balls into mixture.
- Place cookies one inch apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, til edges are set, the center should be soft but not shiny.
Serving size: 1 cookie
Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoy the recipe!! Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!
Connect with us on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.
Monday is BACK
This week is starting off with a heavy back day. It's 7 back exercises for a total of over 250 reps! Different variat...
Chocolate PB Protein Muffins
Check out this delicious recipe for chocolate peanut butter protein muffins that are low in sugar and high in protein...
Tree Trunk Legs
Another routine that's continuing the fast-paced workout with minimal rest periods. It's 7 leg exercises for a total ...