Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 18 cookies
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons Swerve sweetener
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cookie sheets with baking parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, salt, and sweetener.
- Mix in the butter, egg and vanilla.
- The dough will seem slightly dry but hold together when rolled into balls.
- Roll the dough into 18 balls.
- Mix remaining 2 tablespoons of sweetener and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl and roll cookie balls into mixture.
- Place cookies one inch apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, til edges are set, the center should be soft but not shiny.
Serving size: 1 cookie
Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoy the recipe!! Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!
Connect with us on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.
Loaded Cauliflower Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Servings: 4 Ingredients: 1 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized ...
Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins
Check out this awesome recipe for a healthy protein muffin that actually tastes good. A lot of these protein treat re...
Arm Day - Bicep/Tricep Supersets
Try out this Arm workout for a crazy pump. Biceps, Triceps, Forearms I always start with cardio to warm up to help pr...