Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1oz package of any flavor jell-o sugar free instant pudding mix
- 1 Keebler reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 cups fat free cool whip
- Mix pudding per packet directions
- Use mixer with whisk attachment, whisk in the cool whip
- Scrape contents of pudding mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Allow to thicken in the fridge/freezer
I snagged this recipe from another website from Pinterest so if you are interested, I'll send you the site.
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.
Loaded Cauliflower Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Servings: 4 Ingredients: 1 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized ...
Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins
Check out this awesome recipe for a healthy protein muffin that actually tastes good. A lot of these protein treat re...
Arm Day - Bicep/Tricep Supersets
Try out this Arm workout for a crazy pump. Biceps, Triceps, Forearms I always start with cardio to warm up to help pr...