Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hone
- 1 clove garlic, finely choppe
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginge
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- In a glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes (if using). Add the salmon, skin-side up. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat broiler on high. Transfer the salmon to a foil-lined broiler pan, skin-side down. Broil until the salmon is the same color throughout and flakes easily, 7 to 10 minutes. If desired, pour the marinade into a small saucepan and boil for 1 minute. Spoon the sauce over the salmon.
- Calories 292
- Fat 11 g
- Sat Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 94 mg
- Sodium 1135 mg
- Protein 36 g
- Carbohydrate 12 g
- Sugar 9 g
- Fiber 1 g
Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoy the recipe!! I did get this recipe from another site & will give you the site, just ask!
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.
Loaded Cauliflower Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Servings: 4 Ingredients: 1 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized ...
Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins
Check out this awesome recipe for a healthy protein muffin that actually tastes good. A lot of these protein treat re...
Arm Day - Bicep/Tricep Supersets
Try out this Arm workout for a crazy pump. Biceps, Triceps, Forearms I always start with cardio to warm up to help pr...