Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Servings: 12 (1 Cookie)
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- ½ cup sweetener
- ⅓ cup sugar free chocolate chips or high % cacao chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line 1 large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, sift together almond flour, coconut flour baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on low-medium speed, cream butter, sweetener, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until evenly mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop 1-2 tablespoon size mounds of dough onto baking sheets, spacing the mounds at least 2 inches apart. Using your the palm of your hand or the bottom of a clean cup, flatten the cookies to the desired size and thickness.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges. Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for 2-3 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving size: 1 Cookie (Total recipe makes 12 servings)
Protein 3.71g, Cals 145, Fat 12.24g, Carbs 7.48g, Fiber 2.28g, Sugar Alcohols 3.09g — NET CARBS: 2.11g
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.