Mass Genetics GW Extreme
GW Extreme - 10mg of Cardarine GW-501516
*For research use only
What are sarms?
"Sarm" stands for selective androgen receptor modulator. They are a class of hormones that serve as ligands that bind to cellular androgen receptors. Sarm compounds offer the benefits of traditional Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) with a much lower tendency to produce unwanted side effects that are most common with AAS. Sarms can increase skeletal muscle mass and boost strength in androgen-deficient individuals.
While on a Sarm cycle, you can expect the following:
- Lean Muscle Growth
- Muscle Mass and Density
- Increase Strength, endurance and libido
- Prevention of muscle loss during cutting/weight loss
- Injury rehabilitation
Benefits of taking Sarms compared to AAS:
- No conversion to Dihydrotestosterone
- No conversion to estrogen
- No liver toxicity from methylated compounds
- Legal in the United States
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.