Who doesn't love a Shamrock Shake from McDonald's?! Well if you crave the mint shake as I do this time of year, check out our healthy protein-packed version that is sure to cure your sweet-tooth. This is a delicious and healthy alternative for anyone dieting, focusing on weight-loss, bodybuilding etc.
- 1 cup milk substitute (unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract OR 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, (I used GAT Whey but you can see all of our protein powders here)
- 1 cup ice (I use two handfuls)
- Whipped cream (optional, to garnish)
- Add milk into a blender before other ingredients (To avoid protein powder from sticking to the bottom)
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Add ice and blend until desired consistency is reached.
Nutritional Facts: 1 Serving will be roughly 16-20 oz depending on amount of ice
Sugar: 16g (14 from banana)
Connect with us on social media!
Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoy the recipe!! Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.