This is a recipe I use all of the time and it's super easy and quick to make! You can basically use any brand/flavor of protein powder that you choose. I have used numerous brands since I started using this recipe and my favorite one to use is Rule One Protein or GAT Whey.
As you can see in the picture, I decided to go with banana, cinnamon, and sugar-free maple syrup for my toppings!
- 1/3 cup milk of choice (I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 scoop of protein powder (Check out our sections at https://www.nutrifitcle.com/collections/protein)
- Add any type of cut up fruit in the mix, or for a topping.
- Cinnamon, chocolate chips, crushed nuts, peanut butter, whipped cream etc.
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl using a whisk.
2. Pour into lightly greased pan and cook on low/medium heat.
3. All protein powders cook at different temps so wait until you are able to slide the pancake around in the pan, even if there is some liquid on top. Once you are able to pick it up and flip it without the center breaking, do so.
4. Cook for roughly the same amount of time on the opposite side.
5. Once finished, put your toppings on and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts: For the pancake only. (Using MusclePharm Combat Powder)
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.